Edenvik, thermoludic institute
In a decor of stone and sculpted wood surrounding an incredible centrepiece in the form of a “viking” hammam, the Edenvik spa centre is a Nordic-style wellness facility that offers a complete change of scene.
Under a glass dome, looking out on a lush green landscape, you’ll find yourself in a relaxing world of warm pools, water jets, jacuzzi baths, a counter-current swimming lane, massage jets, underwater massage beds and showers that simulate tropical rain and waterfalls.
Edenvik also proposes all sorts of treatments to help you unwind, such as reflexology, shiatsu, watsu and hot-stone massages.
Edenvik is about :
- Heated thermal water rich in calcium and magnesium, ideal for its feel-good and health-giving properties,
- Experienced staff, on hand just for you,
- Hydroactive installations of high standards.
L’Edenvik is also about :
- Aquagym and aquabike lessons, water babies, prenatal sessions and beginner swimming lessons (even in winter). click here for the timetable
- Wellness and Beauty treatments. More details on the website
- Jacuzzi pool
- Counter-current swimming lane
- High-pressure water jets
- Underwater massage beds
- Swan-neck jets
- Tropical showers
- Viking-style hammam of stone and sculpted wood
Contact details: +33 (0)5 62 39 33 32
Address: 480 rue des Thermes – 65130 CAPVERN LES BAINS
Opening times and admission fees: see the related page
To get here: at Capvern, head for Capvern-les-Bains, 480 rue des Thermes
Nearby: tourist office, restaurants, bars, hotels, guestrooms, furnished holiday rentals
Important information: swimming shorts authorised, swimming hats not compulsory, pets not allowed