Edenvik, thermoludic institute
Priority to well-being !
In a decor of stone and carved wood at the heart of which sits the incredible hammam «viking» The Edenvik takes northern looks for a complete change of scenery.
Under the glass dome, the 120 m2 large thermoludic basin is fed by the local source of the Hount Caoute at a temperature of 34°C.
In the pools, the thermal water is shared between geysers, Jacuzzis, counter-current swimming, massage jets and bubble mattresses.
Near the pool, an alcove with a “tropical rain” shower and a “waterfall” shower allows muscles to relax under high-pressure jets.
Another specificity of the center, the Viking steam bath: an original concept that combines hammam and icy shower, all in a structure of wood and stones of Viking inspiration.
Recharge your batteries and get pampered: many treatments are offered with your well-being as an objective.
Revitalize yourself: many sports activities in thermal water are offered with your wellness as an aim.
The Edenvik is :
- An exceptional calci-magnesium heated thermal water for well-being and fitness,
- Experienced staff at your entire disposal,
- High-quality hydro-active equipment.
L’Edenvik is also:
- Aquagym classes, aquabike, baby swimmers, prenatal classes and initiation to swimming (maintained in winter), click here to consult the schedule
- Wellness and Aesthetic Care. More information on the website
The equipment :
- Pool with jacuzzi
- Counter-current swimming
- Animations: high pressure jets
- Bubble beds
- Swan Collars
- Tropical showers
- Viking Lodge: carved wood and stone hamman
Access : to Capvern, take the direction of Capvern les Bains until 480 rue des Thermes.
Nearby : tourist office, restaurants, bars, hotels, guest rooms, furnished accommodation.
Special precautions : short swim shorts allowed, swim cap not required, pets not allowed.